We aim to run a transparent, responsible business at Lantmännen Unibake. As we see it, our ability to earn trust and a good reputation is a precondition of our continued growth.
Our responsibility covers everything we do and the way we do it from beginning to end of the value chain.
- Raw material traceability and integrity
- Continuous environmental improvement
- High product quality and food safety
- Healthy food choices for consumers
- Research that builds new bakery knowledge and innovation
- A safe, engaging workplace with a focus on personal development
As a member of the Lantmännen Group, we also comply with the Lantmännen Code of Conduct.
We are commited to preventing slavery and human trafficking in our corporate activities and our supply chain. For further information please see our Modern Slavery Statement.
Lantmännen Unibake UK is compliant with the UK tax strategy publication requirement, please find our Läntmannen Unibake Tax Strategy here.