Brooklyn Hot Dog
Serve 10 people
- 10 Brooklyn hot dog rolls
- 20 sausages (not thick)
- 10 slices of Emmentaler cheese
- 2 chopped onions
- 100g shredded lettuce
- 100g quick picked cucumbers
- 2dl vinegar
- Salt & sugar
- American style mustard
By Davor Zidaric, Lantmännen Unibake Sweden
"A fantastic hot dog where the quality of the sausage is accompagnies by a sourdough bread that enhances the flavours."
Remember to toast the roll for a freshly baked feeling.
- Pickle the cucumber quickly in vinegar, sugar and salt. Keep in the fridge for about an hour before serving.
- Fry or grill the sausages, and let the Emmentaler cheese melt over the sausages.
- Toast or grill the rolls before putting the dish together.