Coarse sandwich bread with shrimps and tuna salad
Serves 10 people
- 20 slices Gourmet Bread
- 250g. shrimps
- 200g. mixed seasonal lettuce
- 100g. seasonal cabbage
- 150g. Philadelphia light cream cheese
- 1½ teaspoon curry
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 70g. spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 apples, finely diced in cubes
- 150g. bell pepper, diced in cubes
- 250g. tuna (canned or fresh)
- Salt and pepper
- Mix cream cheese, curry, lemon juice, spring onion and apple- and bell pepper cubes.
- Stir in the tuna and flavor with salt and pepper.
- Bake off the bread following the instructions and let them cool off.
- Slice the bread and spread all slices with tuna salad.
- Top up half of the slices with shrimps, lettuce and cabbage and use the other half of the slices as lids.
As a final touch, cut the sandwiches diagonally, and serve the delicious triangle tuna- and shrimp sandwiches in a lunch buffet.
TIP! Try to replace the curry with paprika