Hot Cubano Burger in Rustic Bun
Serves 10 people
- 10 Rustic Buns
- 1 kg spicy pulled pork cooked in BBQ sauce
- 200g Dijonaise
- 200g Swiss cheese
- 500g Glarified butter
- 200g Sliced cooked ham
Quick Pickled Cucumbers
- 500g Cucumber, peeled and sliced thinly
- 200g White vinegar
- 200g Chopped onion
- 30g Salt
- 50g Sugar
- 25g Chili pepper flakes (or to taste)
By Louise Wroth, Lantmännen Unibake UK
- Turn the burger bun inside out and "paint" the surface area with clarified butter.
- Fill the sandwich with pulled pork slices, ham, cheese, mayo and pickle cucumber.
- Place the lid on - each sandwich should have painted butter side uppermost.
- On the flat side of the cast iron griddle, place your sandwich down to cook, gently weigh it down with a clean sauce pan and cook carefully so as not to burn the bread.