Italian Burger Vendetta
Serves 10 People
- 5 pcs Half-baked red peppers
- 10 slices of parma ham
- 10 hamburgers
- 200g Ruccola salad
- 10 pcs of parmesan chips
By Bjørn Morten Johansen, Lantmännen Unibake Norway
- Toast the hamburger bun, usually brushed with a little oil or butter to gloss up the bread.
- Add parmesan cheese before you heat up the bread.
- Add a small portion of ruccula salad and some grilled red pepper strips on the buttom bun.
- Add the hamburger, and top it with crispy parma ham
- Finally add parmesan cheese chips.
- Heat up the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place thin slices of parmesan on baking paper.
- Try to make them as round as possible and not exceed the diameter of burger bun (about 15 to 20 gr each)
- Bake for about 10 minutes until cheese is light brown.