Pulled Pork BBQ Burger with Cole-Slaw
Serves 10 People
- 1.5 kg BBQ flavored pulled pork
- 500 g Fresh coleslaw
- BBQ sauce/salsa
- Salt & Pepper
- Fried onions
- Pickled red onion
- 400g Cabbage
- 2 Spring onions (shredded)
- 100g Grated apple
- 50g Chopped parsley
- Season with cider vinegar, sugar and a little lime
By Davor Zidaric, Lantmännen Unibake Sweden
- Toast the hamburger bun, usually brushed with a little oil or butter to gloss up the bread.
- Mix ingredients for the coleslaw.
- Add the coleslaw on the bottom piece, BBQ sauce and some big pieces of pulled pork.
- Top it off with a tablespoon of mayonnaise, fried onion and pickled red onion.