Salmon Burger in rustic bun
Serves 10 People
- 10 pcs Grilled Salmon Filet (200g)
- Fresh Coleslaw
- 300g Sour cream
- Salt & Pepper
- 400g cabbage (red & white)
- 2 Spring onions
- 100g Apple
- 50g Chopped parsley
- Season with cider vinegar, sugar and a little lime
By Bjørn Morten Johansen, Lantmännen Unibake Norway
- Toast the hamburger bun, usually brushed with a little oil or butter to gloss up the bread.
- Mix ingredients for the coleslaw
- Put the coleslaw on the bottom piece and add the grilled salmon filet.
- Top it off with a tablespoon of sour cream.