Sandwich with ham and carrot tzatziki
- 20 slices Softgrain ryebread with sunflower seeds
- 20 slices of ham
- 200g. mixed seasonal lettuce
- 100g. seasonal cabbage, finely chopped
- 350g roughly shredded carrots
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 150g light cream cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Mix together cream cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add shredded carrots and stir together.
- Let the mixture sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Bake the ryebread following the instructions and let it cool off.
- Slice it into 20 slices and spread all slices with carrot tzatziki.
- Fill half the slices with lettuce and finely chopped cabbage and top up with two slices of ham and use the reaming bread slices as lid (with the tzatziki downwards).
TIP: Cut the sandwiches diagonally and serve the triangular sandwiches in the lunch or dinner buffet.