Sandwino bagel with roast beef
Ingredients for 10 servings
- 10 Sandwino wholegrain bagels
- 300 g cream cheese
- 30 slices of roast beef
- 2 red onions, sliced or chopped
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Sliced gherkin
- 300 g lettuce
- 150 g remoulade sauce
- 10 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
- Spread a thick layer of cream cheese on the top and bottom bagel and put lettuce and roastbeef on.
- Top with remoulade sauce, gherkin, tomato, onion and a sprig of parsley.
Use crispy fried onions instead of red onions to add some crunch, or pickle the red onion by marinating thin slices in lemon juice with some water for about an hour.