Sandwino bagel with smoked salmon and scrambled egg
For 10 servings:
- 10 Sandwino bagels with herbs
- 400 g plain cream cheese
- 600 g sliced smoked salmon
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 10 eggs for scrambled eggs
- 20 green asparagus (cut lengthwise into two)
- 250 g crispy lettuce
- Spread a thick layer of cream cheese on the top and bottom slices and top with plenty of crispy lettuce and smoked salmon.
- Put scrambled eggs in the middle and decorate with asparagus tops that have been quickly cooked in a pan with olive oil, salt flakes and slices of lemon.
Add finely chopped chives to the cream cheese.