Signature Burger in potato buns
Serves 10 people
- Black sesame seeds
- 10 pcs Hamburgers (150 g)
- 10 pcs Sliced emmentaler
- 200g Onion
- 100g Jack Daniels BBQ sauce
- 50g butter
- Iceberg lettuce
- Nacho chips
- 100g Tomato salsa
- 50g Green jalapeno
- 100g Mayonnaise
By Davor Zidaric, Lantmännen Unibake Sweden
- Toast the hamburger bun, usually brushed with a little oil or butter to gloss up the bread.
- Add a stripe of honey and add some black sesame seeds in the natural stripes on the lid of the bread.
- Put some salsa-mayo and sliced iceberg lettuce on bottom.
- Fry the sliced onion with butter and Jack Daniels BBQ sauce.
- BBQ the hamburger and add Emmental cheese on top
- Serve with nachos chips.