Sliders with beef, quail eggs and truffle mayonnaise
By Jonas Stenholm Allermand, Chef & Education consultant, Lantmännen Unibake Denmark
- Mix egg yolks, mustard and vinegar, gradually add olive oil and whisk until the oil is fully obtained in the mixture.
- Add finely grated truffle and flavor with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter on the pan, add sliced onions and sprinkle with sugar. Fry up the onions until they are tender and golden and flavor with salt and pepper.
- Shape 10 small hamburger patties from the grounded beef, peck them on both sides, flavor with salt and pepper and fry the patties on a pre-heated grill pan.
- Warm the buns in an oven following the instructions, or toast them in a toaster.
- Spread the buns with truffle mayo, fill with lettuce, hamburger beef, and melted onions and top up with pepper bacon and fried quail eggs.
Serve with mashed potatoes, fries, chili-fries, root vegetable-fries, tortillas chips, onion rings, a garden salad or a delicious salsa.