Toasted herb roll with cheese, ham and tomato salsa
Ingredients for 10 servings
- 20 slices of ham
- 20 slices of cheese
- 300g tomato salsa mixed with 100g sweet corn
- 10 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 2 orange peppers
- 1 bunch of sugar pea sprouts
- Olive oil
- Spread a generous layer of tomato salsa mixed with sweet corn on the bottom half.
- Top with ham and cheese and toast in panini press at around 250 0C for 5 minutes.
- Prepare a simple mixed salad of tomatoes, cucumber and peppers
- Sprinkle with olive oil and top with sugar pea sprouts.
Instead of ham, use a spicy meat sauce or tasty marinated chicken.