Toffee & Caramel Crown
Serve 10 people
- ½dl caramel sauce, jar or your favourite scratch recipe
- 300g caramel toffee candy (approx 12 pcs.)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
By Hanne Bojsen, Lantmännen Unibake Denmark
- In a saucepan, add caramel sauce and heat over low temperature.
- Add half of the caramel toffee candy to the sauce. Stir until smooth and melted.
- Carefully, fill piping bag with warm sauce.
- Cool slightly and drissle caramel toffee sauce over the crowns.
- Cut rest of candy pieces into very thin slices.
- Top crowns with candy slices and finish with a dusting of powdered sugar.