Umami Burger with truffle mayo
Serves 10 people
- 10 pcs Hamburgers (150g)
- 10 pcs Mild cheddar cheese
- 400g Mixed fresh mushroom (Shiitake, Fungos)
- 50g butter
- 200g Pickled red onion
- 200g Truffled mayonnaise (truffle oil mixed with premium mayo)
- Romaine lettuce
By Davor Zidaric, Lantmännen Unibake Sweden
- Toast the Brioche bun, brushed with a melted butter to gloss up the bread.
- Add the truffle-mayonnaise on the bottom piece and top off with lettuce.
- Barbeque the hamburger and put cheddar cheese on top.
- Fry mushrooms in butter and season with salt & pepper.
- Top of the burger with mushroom, pickled red onion and some extra truffle-mayonnaise.