Serves 10 people
- 10 brioche buns
- 10 chicken breasts (200g)
- Satay sauce
- Roasted butternut squash slices
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Chopped coriander
- Lime wedges
Spicy peanut sauce:
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 150ml coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar
- Chicken: Prepare the chicken breasts into a butterfly by opening up and flattening out, this helps with a faster cooking time. Add in skewers and grill, then coat in satay sauce.
- Spicy peanut sauce: Blend ingredients together in food processor until they are finely mixed.
- Burger: Toast the buns and add the meat, roasted butternut squash slices, roasted pumpkin seeds and other garnishes and finish with spicy peanut sauce.