Berries croissant with a gold touch
Serve 10 people
- 10 pieces Curved Croissants, baked according to instruction on the box
- 150 g cream cheese room temperature
- 150 g cold heavy cream (35%)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs powdered sugar
- 2 tbs corn syrup
- 200 g seasonal fresh berries
- Mint leaves
- Food golden dust
- Whisk cream cheese, cream, vanilla extract and powdered sugar either in a stand mixer or with a hand-held electric whisk until light cream consistency created. Avoid over whisking.
- Cut cooled croissants on a side and fill with a cream, using piping bag.
- Using basting brush cover the top of the croissants with corn syrup.
- Decorate top of the croissants with fresh berries and mint leaves on your choice.
- Using dry brush put some golden dust on berries to finish the look.