Milk chocolate croissant
Serve 10 people
- 10 pieces Mini croissants, baked
- 200g milk chocolate (melted)
- 100g white chocolate (melted)
- Matcha powder or light green gel food colour
- Acai powder or light rose gel food colour
- Dry raspberries, ground pistachio and almonds for decoration.
- Melt separately milk and white chocolate on the bain-marie (water bath) or in the microwave.
- Cover part of each croissant with milk chocolate and put on the rack to rest
- Divide white melted chocolate into 3 parts, put 1 park aside and colour the 2 other parts with matcha and acai powder in separate cups (or use gel food colour)
- Place coloured chocolate in 3 different piping bags and decorate croissants.
- Complement with dry raspberries, ground pistachio or almonds of your choice
TIP: To decorate the top of the croissant with delicate thin lines: warm up the chocolate before decorating, cut a very small bite of the piping bag’s corner.