Mini croissants with chocolate
Serve 10 people
- 10 pieces Mini croissants, baked
- 200g milk chocolate (melted)
- 100g white chocolate (melted)
- Blue spirulina powder or light blue gel food colour
- Matcha powder or light green gel food colour
- Acai powder (or light rose gel food colour)
- Melt milk chocolate and white chocolate in separate bowls on the bain-marie (water bath) or in the microwave.
- Optional - cover half of each croissant with milk chocolate and put on the rack to rest
- Divide melted white chocolate in several bowls and color, using blue spirulina, matcha, acai powder, or use gel food colour.
- Decorate croissants as shown on the picture
- Garnish with dry raspberries, ground pistachio or almonds as desired
TIP: milk chocolate remains the most preferred taste among consumers