Serves 10 People
- 10 viking flat breads
- 10 pcs cold smoked salmon fillet (100g)
- Lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- Horseradish coleslaw
- 400g cabbage (red & white)
- 2 spring onions
- 50g grated horseradish (or to taste)
- 50g chopped dill
- 50g grain mustard
- 150ml crème fraiche
- 100ml plain mayo
- Finely chop cabbages and onions.
- Mix all ingredients for the coleslaw, season with freshly squeezed lemon and salt.
- Toast the flat bread, usually brushed with a little oil or butter to gloss up the bread.
- Add the cold smoked salmon fillet, season with lemon juice and dill. Top with the horseradish coleslaw.