Strawberry & cream cheese croissant
Serve 10 people
- 10 pieces plain croissants, baked
- 300g natural cream cheese
- 300g cold heavy cream (35%)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbs powdered sugar
- 500g fresh strawberries
- 100g milk chocolate for decoration (melted)
- Combine cream cheese, cream and powdered sugar and mix with mixer until fluffy cream consistence. Avoid over whipping.
- Wait until croissants cool down, slice and spread the cream on both sides.
- Cut strawberries and use them to fill the croissants.
- Using piping bag or a spoon, decorate with melted milk chocolate as shown on a picture.
- Serve with fork and knife.
TIP: To decorate the top of the croissant with delicate thin lines: warm up the chocolate before decorating, cut a very small bite of the piping bag’s corner.