- 10 chicken fillets
- cayenne pepper
- Garlic powder
- 10 potato buns
- Clarified butter
- 10 crispy chicken fillets
- 30 slices of pickled cucumbers
- 400 g sriracha mayo
- 300 g mustard ketchup ( 100 g Dijon mustard+200g ketchup)
- 10 lettuce leafs
- Put the chicken fillets in buttermilk and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Mix together flour, salt, cayenne and garlic powder.
- Dip the marinated chicken in the flour and deep fry them until golden brown.
- Toss the buns with some clarified butter and toast buns in a pan.
- Build the burgers with the toasted buns, chicken, cucumbers, lettuce, and sauces.