Teriyaki Fusion burger
Serves 8 people
- 8 Americana Grill Marked Buns
- 8 beef burgers
- 8 tbsp teriyaki glaze
- 100 g green or white cabbage, shredded
- 8 spring onions, sliced.
- 160g ready made kimchi
For the mayonnaise:
- 8-10 tbsp mayonnaise
- Pea sized amount (or to taste) wasabi
- Combine the mayonnaise and wasabi
- Preheat the grill and toast the cut side of the buns until golden, set aside
- In a frying pan heat the oil until hot, add the burgers and cook turning occasionally until cooked to your liking. Remove from the pan, pour over the teriyaki glaze and keep warm
- To build the burgers, spread the mayonnaise over the base buns, add some cabbage and spring onion, top with the teriyaki coated burger, more cabbage and spring onion
Serve with fries.