Baguette with grilled Brie and baked peppers
Ingredients for 10 servings:
- 200 g plain cream cheese
- 20 slices of Brie
- 1 red chili
- 300 g mixed peppers (red, green and orange)
- 2 tbsp chopped pine nuts
- 1 tbsp finely chopped basil
- 150 g red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 big pinch of salt
- 250 g lettuce (e.g. crispy lettuce)
- Put slices of Brie on a baking sheet (approx. ½ cm thick) and top with a little finely chopped chili before baking in a 180 0C oven for about 8 minutes.
- Roughly chop peppers and onions and mix with olive oil and sesame seeds and some salt and bake in the oven at 190 0C for about 12-15 min.
- Spread butter on the bottom half and put salad on it before topping with Brie, the baked peppers and toasted pine nuts.
Pour over a little olive oil before serving.