Mexican Style Burger
Serves 10 People
- 1.8 kg Pulled pork (flavored with taco seasoning)
- 1 chopped chili
- 400g Guacamole
- 200g Grated cheddar cheese
- 200g Tomato salsa
- 200g Iceberg lettuce
- Nacho chips
By Bjørn Morten Johansen, Lantmännen Unibake Norway
- Toast the hamburger bun, usually brushed with a little oil or butter to gloss up the bread.
- Put some chopped iceberg lettuce on the bottom before you add a good layer of guacamole.
- Cook the pulled pork flavored with a little taco seasoning and chopped chili.
- Garnish as with nachos chips, a little grated cheddar cheese and 1 tbsp tomato salsa before putting on the top lid.