Sliders with flash-fried steaks, and chipotle relish
By Jonas Stenholm Allermand, Chef & Education consultant, Lantmännen Unibake Denmark
- Mix egg yolks, mustard and vinegar, gradually add olive oil and whisk until the oil is fully obtained in the mixture.
- Add crushed bacon and chopped jalapeño and flavor with salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients in a pot, let it boil up and then let it simmer in approx. 30 minutes.
- Pick out the whole chilies from the relish before serving.
- Shape 10 hamburger patties from the grounded beef, flavor with salt and pepper and cook the patties on a grill over the flames.
- Warm the buns in an oven following the instructions, or toast them in a toaster.
- Spread the buns with bacon/jalapeño mayo and fill with lettuce, chipotle relish, hamburger patties, mozzarella and red onion.
Serve with: Mashed potatoes, fries, chili-fries, root vegetable-fries, tortillas chips, onion rings, a garden salad or a delicious salsa.