Group Legal Affairs & Compliance is now looking for a Junior Project leader. Do you consider yourself to be an autonomous and prestigeless person who find business ethics exciting? If so, this could be the next step in your career!
In this role, you will be part of Group Legal Affairs & Compliance, which is a team of ten people working with legal issues. Group Compliance is a separate function within this department, which mainly works with business ethic issues. They work with these issues by identifying risks and developing structures as well as processes to ensure that Lantmännnen follow the specific laws and regulations they ought to. Today, two people work in Group Compliance and in this role, you become the third person as they are strengthening the team.
Initially, this position is a 1-year employment with a chance of extension. Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate who proceeds will be employed directly by us at Lantmännen.
As a Junior Project leader within Compliance, you will be involved in programs, projects and initiatives which are linked to the Compliance area on a group level.
For example, you will work with:
- Developing educational programs and training materials
- Compile presentations and communication materials
- Support the establishment and implementation of policies and guidelines
- Support and follow up the organization in two major corporate systems
- Publish news and upload information on the intranet, linked to the Compliance area
The tasks will involve regular communication and collaboration with other group functions such as IT and flow of goods when needed. The position may involve some travelling if the work requires it.
We are looking for you who have…
- A BSc or MSc within finance or law
- Excellent English and Swedish skills, spoken and writing
- Good general IT skills, especially in Microsoft Office
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have...
- experience in project management, project methodology or working in a project
- previous experience in educating and/or developed education materials
- previous experience in administration
As a person, you have an independent character, are easy to work with, and are elaborate in your communication. Furthermore, you should be structured and thorough in your work. To succeed in this role, you are confident in yourself, solution-oriented and take responsibility for your work by being consistent in what you do and make sure to finish the projects that you start. We place great emphasis on personal qualities and, of course, you share the values of Lantmännen; Openness, Holistic view, Drive – and our promise to take responsibility from ‘Field to Fork’.
We seek competent employees who can contribute to our business. We work actively to ensure that our workplace is developing for everyone, regardless of sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
Does this sound interesting to you? Apply here soon, since Academic Work’s selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have questions about this position, please contact Amanda Gormaz, Recruitment Consultant at Academic Work on firstname.lastname@example.org