IMS Procurement is now looking for a Project Buyer who will be working with our categories CAPEX and MRO. Do you have solid experience within the production area and a technical interest? Great! Do you also want to influence how an international organization can develop the way we handle investments? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
Lantmännen works actively to increase the efficiency in our supply chain and we see that as a key success factor in order for our businesses to succeed. The Group Supply Chain function works continuously in order to support and develop our businesses and their supply chains. Group Supply Chain consists of four groups; IMS Procurement, Sourcing unit, Change Management and Business Development and support.
This is what you will do:
- Lead TCO projects and value adding activities according to the category plan and overall business needs in close collaboration with the category manager CAPEX
- Establish TCO/should cost models for new investments
- Actively interact with internal stakeholders and contribute to key business decisions
- Work with demand management in product development projects, ensuring strategies are in place to balance quality, risk and cost
This is what you need to succeed:
- Relevant academic degree and at least 5 years’ relevant experience within procurement or project management
- Excessive knowledge and interest within the production area
- A strong project oriented approach and have the ability to keep stakeholders involved and informed
- Experience in purchasing is an advantage but not a requirement
- A strong communicator enabling you to collaborate with stakeholders on different levels
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English
- Highly acquainted with construction drawings and P&IDs
- Results driven and the ability to find new ways of reaching your goals, constantly looking for possibilities to improve things and drive new ideas.
- Comfortable with working structured and proactively to ensure success of your projects
This is a full-time position placed in Malmö or Stockholm. You will report to the Head of IMS Purchasing.
You share our values – Openness, Holistic view, Drive – and our promise to take responsibility from ‘Field to Fork’.
Does this sound interesting to you? Apply now, or no later than Oct 26th, 2018. If you have questions about this position, please contact Marie Nordhemmer, Head of IMS Purchasing, +46105569839.
We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
Welcome with your application!
Marie Nordhemmer +46 10 556 98 39