As a hands-on Data Guru / Scientist you are the person who translates the data within the company into clear dashboards and reports about our divisions. You know how to link data on various systems: marketing tools (Hubspot), CRM systems, REST interface, Databanks, websites and apps like no other. You understand the needs and can translate these into results that contribute to the right actions.
- You care about the inventory of the data: centralization, transformation, validation and establish relationships.
- You know how to analyze and collect data from different sources (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, REST interfaces, etc.)
- You set up the right infrastructure
- You create dashboards (PowerBI, Google Datastudio, Google Analytics, Firebase), primarily for marketing and customer intelligence
- In a next phase you are able to bring the data to a higher level by improving recommendation, anomaly detection and even improving the processes with AI.
- You use Google TagManager and Optimize, Hubspot to gather new insights.
- You translate functional need stakeholders to the correct, unambiguous metrics and tags
- You take about translating meet requirements into technical implementation
- Supervising and testing the technical implementation
- Provide support to other departments
- 2-4 years of experience in digital analytics
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager, Powerbi, databases, RESTFul interfaces, ...
- Good knowledge of English
- General knowledge about online advertising channels (Adwords, Facebook Ads, Email, ...)
- You like challenges and can work in a structured environment in a chaotic environment
- You are an analytical and logical thinker who keeps the overview and can dive deep into details
- You are capable of clearly explaining technical matters to the business
- You have a strong affinity with and interest in web technology
Massart Gregory +32 470820593