Do you have a system interest and good managerial skills? Are you looking for new opportunities in your career? Lantmännen, Northern Europe's leading player in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food, is now looking for a Group Financial Controller to the headquarters in Stockholm. You get the chance to work in a large international and professional group with great development opportunities in a new and challenging role.
This is what you will do
We are looking for a Group Financial Controller to strengthen the Group Controlling department within the Lantmännen Group. The position is located at our headquarters at Kungsholmen in Stockholm and you will report to the Head of Group Accounting and Financial Control. You will be part of a team of four people.
Your role includes:
- Group accounting and consolidation.
- Analyze and ensure quality in the group accounting.
- Group accounting matters relating to M&A.
- Implement group accounting policies and other IFRS issues
- The Group's external reporting, financial statements and annual report.
- Internal control within the Lantmännen Group.
- Projects and ad hoc
This is what you need to succeed:
- 4-7 years of group accounting and consolidation experience, preferably from an international group or a leading audit firm
- University degree in Business Administration with Accounting or Finance
- Good understanding of IFRS
- Managerial skills as well as the ability to analyze how the Group is affected by internal and external transactions as well as changes in values and rules
- System interest with strong knowledge in Excel and you have experience of consolidation tools, especially Cognos Controller
- Structured, proactive, communicative and flexible with a strong integrity and holistic approach
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
Of course, you share our values – Openness, Holistic view and Drive - and our promise of taking responsibility from field to fork.
We are looking for skilled employees who can add value to our business. We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability
What we can offer You
We offer you an exciting role in a large group. Lantmännen is a Public Interest Entity, thus complying with the rules for listed companies with IFRS accounting, but with four-month reporting instead of quarterly reporting. As the finance department develops, you will play an important role and at the same time get great opportunities to develop your financial controlling and group accounting skills. You get the opportunity to work in a value- and business-driven international group with a clear growth agenda and will be given great opportunities to develop both professionally and personally.
How to apply
In this recruitment, Lantmännen collaborates with Academic Search International. You apply for the service by clicking here and where you enter your information and enclose personal letters and CV. For more information about the service, please contact Johan Aspegren by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We continuously work with the selection, so please apply immediately.