Are you an experienced leader and professional in Information and IT Security and interested in driving transformation in a global organization?
As head of Information and IT Security you will have the overall responsibility for ensuring that Lantmännen has an efficient information security organization in place and the ability to meet emerging information security threats.
Your tasks include leading the Lantmännen group security team, maintain and further develop the information and IT security strategy and ensure alignment with business goals, including GDPR, support the group’s all companies in matters concerning information security, management of operational risk and continuity planning and secure both technical and process-related security in Lantmännen’s IT environments.
You are responsible for frameworks and methodologies, such as management systems for information security and risk management. You are also responsible for communication within the security area, development of compliance work and general advice and support regarding information security.
You are also a member of the management team for Lantmännen IT and expected to contribute to the overall and strategic development of the organization. You will report to Lantmännen´s CIO and will also report into the IT Board consisting of members of the Group Management Team, and the Risk Committee lead by Lantmännen´s CFO.
The position is located at Lantmännen’s headquarters in Stadshagen, Stockholm. Some travelling will be required, primarily in the Nordics.
- Several years of experience in similar position with a high degree of outsourcing
- Extensive knowledge and experience of IT and Information security provisioning using best practices frameworks including IT auditing, GDPR, risk management and continuity
- Proven leadership skills and experience in a large international organisation
- University degree in business administration or science
- Very good knowledge in Swedish and English (written and oral)
- Result oriented with a high drive
- Possessing integrity and trust, ethics and strong values
- Dealing with paradox and ambiguity
- Comfortable around higher management and composure
- A person who easily build relationships and trust in all business situation
You share our values – Openness, Holistic view, Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from field to fork.
What we offer You
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire value chain – from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within agriculture, machinery, bioenergy, food and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
We are looking for skilled employees who can add value to our business. We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
In this recruitment we are working with Harvey Nash. If you have any question about the position, please contact responsible recuriter Maria Röhfors +4672 158 12 15 or email@example.com. Please apply here as soon as possible but no later than 31st of March.