Do you want to take on an exciting and developing role for Northern Europe's leading company in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food? Do you want to continue to develop your solid expertise in M&A and get the opportunity to really influence how our future looks? Then maybe the role as IT Integration Leader M&A at Lantmännen is just right for you!
This is what you will do
Lantmännen is undergoing an intensive business transformation, leading to a comprehensive project portfolio where M&A related projects are a very important component. The Delivery Excellence team at Lantmännen IT has an exciting and challenging role in delivering all the IT projects in a professional and efficient way.
As our IT Integration Leader M&A, you will be part of the Delivery Excellence team and have a central position in our ongoing and future mergers and acquisitions with companies in the Nordic region and Europe. Linked to our M&A agenda, you are involved in the early due diligence phases as well as in the work to integrate processes and IT systems into the Lantmännen ways of working. You will be involved in smaller as well as larger acquisitions and be responsible for building of know-how and creating a M&A Handbook that will speed up our future integration projects. We look forward to welcoming a new colleague with good business understanding and a willingness to create a difference!
The position is located in our offices in Stockholm or Malmö, and you will report to Manager Delivery Excellence.
This is what you need to succeed
- 5-10 years of experience as a project manager
- Experience from IT questions related to M&A
- Good understanding of business processes and the ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions
- Relevant academic degree
- Available to travel
- Fluent in writing and speaking in Swedish and English
- Able to quickly get into new situations, enjoy challenges and have the ability to solve problems in a pragmatic and creative way
- Prestige less, communicative and with a great ability to motivate a team to move in the same direction
- A courageous team player
- Skillful at managing many different stakeholders – internal as well as external
- Methodical, analytical and likes to meet deadlines
- A person with good business understanding
You share our values - Openness, Holistic view, Drive - and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
We are looking for skilled employees who can add value to our business. We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability
What we can offer
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within agriculture, machinery, bioenergy, food and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
We like to see your application
In this recruitment we cooperate with Dfind IT. We practice continuous selection. Welcome to apply as soon as possible here, no later than 2019-03-10.
Questions are submitted to the recruitment consultant Oscar Nordström, email@example.com