Are you a recognized specialist in Web and open to take on an Application Architect position where you will take responsibility for and ensure that Lantmännen’s Web offers excellent business value? Join our digitalization journey!
This is what you will do
In this role you will be responsible for Web platform architecture and application design, in adherence to defined architectural and security principles. You will safeguard Lantmännen’s “Green Web Framework” and ensure that development and configuration performed by our external partners is done in a cost-effective and sustainable manner. You are mostly involved in projects and enhancements related to Web solutions, but occasionally you also act as 3rd line support related to critical incidents or problems.
Your task is to ensure that business requirements are translated to clear technical specifications and that Lantmännen’s Web solutions are designed and built in a standardised and efficient manner for sustainable business value. Lantmännen offers you a central role in their Solution Development team with a technical ownership of Lantmännen’s many Web sites.
Your responsibility is to continuously improve and develop our Web platform and the Green Web Framework. You will work closely with Lantmännen’s marketing functions and IT and, alongside our suppliers help transform business needs into IT solutions. This position works in close collaboration with the Service Manager of the Web and the external partners for operations and maintenance.
The position is located at Lantmännen's headquarters in Stockholm. You report to the Manager of Solution Center Integration & Information Management. Some travel within the Nordics is required.
- Several years´ experience of Web platforms
- A general understanding of business applications (i.e. ERP, Web applications) and IT infrastructure (i.e. network, database, server) concerning design, development and architecture as well as know-how about PIM (Product Information Management).
- A higher education in a relevant area or equivalent.
- Someone who has a passion for IT and an understanding of how Web can increase business benefits
- A confident person with strong communication skills who can provide credibility in dialogue with colleagues at all levels.
- Perceived as a natural leader and dedicated to a high level of quality in your delivery, can convey your message in an educational way, as well as being pragmatic and solution oriented.
- Someone who has a clear and structured way of working with a sound ability to plan and organize your work.
You share our values – Openness, Holistic view, Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from field to fork.
What we can offer
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within agriculture, machinery, bioenergy, food and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
Find out more what it’s like to work at Lantmännen here!
We like to see your application
Is this position of interest to you? Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please apply HERE as soon as possible, but no later than October 27th. In this recruitment, Lantmännen is working with Harvey Nash and if you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter Charlotta Skogar, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 (0)767 98 13 65.
We are looking for skilled employees who can add value to our business. We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
Hans Peter Hammar