“Make way for a greener everyday”, that’s what GoGreen stands for - join us in this mission!
We are looking for an experienced brand or marketing manager who is up for the exciting challenge of driving the development of GoGreen brand and its category. As the interest of green eating is increasing around us, this category’s potential is tremendous. This role is a unique opportunity to work with a well-known brand and popular products at a time where green eating and sustainability has become a top priority.
This is what you will do
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the business development, branding and marketing plans for our products in the Nordic markets. We predict a very bright future for the Green Eating Category, a future that allows growth through both development of current products and markets, and of new ones. As Business Development Manager, you will have to overall responsibility the category roadmap, budget, decision of investments, and make the strategic marketing plans. You will explore new go-to-market routes, identify areas of growth and accelerate the breadth of the product pipeline platforms. Other tasks include making business cases, category analysis, updates of industry development, monitoring of competitive activity and use of market insights to identify unmet consumer needs.
You will drive the business development projects in partnership with Innovation, Country Management teams and Group Functions at Lantmännen. To succeed, you need to mobilize the right cross-functional team to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions. As an expert in the go-to-market area, you will spread best practices, transfer expertise, methodologies, tools, and processes across all Cerealia. You will have one direct report in this position, but also take an operational lead in other constellations. This position is based in Stockholm, you will report to the Head of B2C & Food Service at Cerealia and participate in Marketing & Portfolio leadership team.
This is what you need to succeed
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in marketing and/or sales.
- A master degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Product or brand/ trade management experience in multinational FMCG companies.
- Strong project management skills and hands-on experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience from driving change and development of products within FMCG companies.
- Strong communications skills, both written and spoken, in English and preferably Swedish.
- A self-driven and business-oriented person with the ability to drive decisions, actions and make things happen
- Inspiring and convincing when needed. You know how to connect, build strong relationships and set common goals across the organization with stakeholders.
- able to think strategically and analytically but not afraid to work hands-on and side-by-side with team members. You are an active team player and collaborative in your approach.
- Passionate about consumers and shoppers, knowledgeable about customers and joint business planning (both retail and industry) and curious about supply chain environment.
You also share our values of Openness, Holistic view and Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from field to fork.
What we can offer
We are a large international group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
How to apply
As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible but no later than 4th of October, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact Mikaela Schönström at email@example.com.