We are searching for an HR Manager to Swecon Sweden, who will have the pleasure of managing the full HR-scope for the Swedish operation. With the base in Eskilstuna and close collaboration with Swecon Germany and other Swecon companies, you will have the privilege of operating locally but still enjoy some international contact areas. The nature of the role of HR Manager at Swecon Sweden is business-oriented and close to the operation, which you can find at 23 different locations across Sweden.
Swecon is a partner of Volvo Construction Equipment and a dealer in machinery for the construction and civil engineering industry in Sweden, Germany, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. Swecon is owned by Lantmännen and is a specific business area within the group.
This is what you will do
As the HR Manager you will have a broad role that includes the ultimate responsibility for HR activities in our Swedish operation. In this position, you are responsible for ensuring that work plans, initiatives, and goals within HR support Swecon's strategy and business plan. It’s essential you contribute strategically to Swecon's continued development, from a people perspective.
Moreover, you will also have the responsibility to ensure the implementation and compliance of both global and local processes, policies, and HR systems. The role includes traditional HR tasks but has an extra focus on recruit & retain, health & safety, and learning & development. The responsibility of quality & environment and the ISO certification will also be a part of the role as HR Manager.
In this role, you will run the HR work with a team of five direct reports. The entire team, including you as the HR Manager, is expected to work closely with the business and provide management with qualified support. The management support includes, for example, various personnel matters, leadership, recruitment, staffing, union negotiations, rehabilitation, work environment, training, learning, and development, etc.
As HR Manager, you are a member of the Swedish management team and reports to the Managing Director in Sweden. You also have a dotted line to the HR Director for Swecon Group. The role is located at our office in Eskilstuna
This is what you need to succeed
- At least a few years of experience from a similar role as HR Manager, preferably from an international company where HR operates close to the business and managers.
- Experience from change management linked to HR processes.
- Preferably an emphasis on recruit & retain, health & safety, and learning & development. Experience from working with quality & environment and ISO certification is also a plus.
- Bachelor or Master´s degree within HR or other relevant area combined with solid business understanding.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in Swedish and English.
- Interested in our business, the products, and services we offer our customers and understand the importance of working close to the business.
- A confident leader who sets clear and relevant business targets. You are also excellent at motivation and explaining these targets, and the value they bring to the business.
- Convincing, solution-oriented, and driven. We also think you need to appreciate a changing and international environment to thrive in this role.
- Prestigeless and humble with an excellent ability to get trust from people in the business.
How to apply
You can send your application via your phone by adding your LinkedIn-profile or by adding your resume. The recruitment process will include interviews and psychometric tests. As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible but no later than the 12th of April.
If you have any questions, please contact Mikaela Schönström, Talent Acquisition Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome with your application!