At Lantmännen you don't need to choose between the benefits of belonging to an in house function and working in an inspiring and varying environment. We are a global group, and Northern Europe's leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy, and food products. The breadth of our operations means that we can offer an exciting and challenging context for an M&A Associate. In addition, it feels great to know that our business is sustainable, responsible, and innovative. As we said, with us you don't have to choose.
This is what you will do
In this position, you will belong to the department for M&A and Business Development, a key competence center for the entire Lantmännen Group. We support our business units in the various aspects of M&A and Business Development such as project management, modelling and valuation, due diligence, negotiation and documentation. Over the course of the last years, Lantmännen has been very active in the M&A market, demonstrated by a large amount of transactions. Moreover, these transactions represent a high diversity due to the portfolio of companies and businesses that are part of the Lantmännen Group.
As an M&A Associate your day-to-day activities consist, amongst others of valuation work, financial analysis, preparation of various types of presentations, co-ordination of due diligence processes, assistance in negotiations and assistance to business units with preparing business cases.
You will report to the Senior Vice President M&A and Business Development and you will be located in Stockholm.
This is what you need to succeed
- Approximately 5 years of M&A experience from working at an investment bank, M&A boutique or Big 4 accounting firm or alternatively within the M&A department of a large company
- Experience in valuing companies and businesses
- Preferably some experience of leading projects
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communications skills, written and spoken, in both Swedish and English
- A self-driven and business-oriented person with an open and a holistic mindset
- Capable to work occasionally under demanding conditions with tight deadlines
- A strong team player with great communication skills
- Good at taking initiatives and try new approaches
You also share our values of Openness, Holistic view and Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from field to fork.
What we can offer
We are a large international group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
How to apply
As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible but no later than 13th of September. If you have any questions, please contact Marcus Hubrecht at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact Mikaela Schönström at email@example.com.
Marcus Hubrecht Mikaela Sundell