Love Mondays by finding your ideal NPD Manager role with Lantmännen Unibake! Reporting to the Senior NPD Manager, the NPD Manager is accountable for the management and delivery of NPD driven initiatives that support the LUUK growth strategy within the customer portfolios of large retailers.
You will be great at:
- Project management and delivery of key customer development projects to time, quality and agreed margin expectations.
- Activating the product strategy in our core areas of sweet, bread and savoury, based on insights from the category vision and in line with the commercial strategy.
- Working closely with the account manager, category managers and technical team on allocated accounts to deliver all customer objectives in full.
- Ensuring a 'right first time' approach to trials and launches, with smooth handover of products to relevant internal cross functional teams.
- Providing a continuous stream of inspirational thinking and innovative product and ideas to the business.
- A self-starter, with the drive and tenacity to juggle and lead a busy project pipeline across the business and naturally have the confidence and vision to overcome obstacles along the way.
- Customer focused with the ability to inspire a cross functional experienced team to deliver ‘service we’re proud of’ and ‘products we’re proud of’ in everything that we do.
- An innovator with a desire to create something new with commercial viability.
- The ability to listen and share the ideas of others and build upon these.
- Good presentational and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and resourceful project management skills, with the ability to prioritise and balance workload and working with teams across multiple manufacturing sites.