Office Support Co-ordinator - Bagshot
Love Mondays by finding your ideal Office Support Co-ordinator role with Lantmannen Unibake!
You will be great at …
- Being part of a team & the face of the support function at our Bagshot Site Reception
- Delivering exceptional support to both Lantmännen employees & external customers
- Running our reception & booking/servicing of any onsite meetings
- Managing office & kitchen supplies (this will require movement of stock)
- Actioning requests from the shared inbox ensuring all requests are actioned in good time (Hotels, Flights, Parking, Taxi’s, Trains, Restaurants etc)
- Cross checking & signing supplier invoices, as well as the collation of your monthly corporate card expenditure
- Delivering any ad hoc projects or requests the team may need to complete
- A warm, patient, people person, with a passion for supporting others
- Reliable and dedicated individual with a good sense of humour
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to learn.
- Confident, enthusiastic with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Able to conduct yourself in line with our company values, code of conduct and guiding stars for leadership
- Flexible to travel to our Milton Keynes or Bedford sites to assist / cover the hospitality co-ordinator as required
- A flexible & clear communication style
- The desire to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- The ability to prioritise multiple tasks, following the correct procedures
- Initiative to solve any issues that may arise
- The ability to work within a team
If you require a more detailed job description then please contact this email address - UnibakeUK.email@example.com
Please apply now!