QA Auditor –Milton Keynes (Contract)
Reporting to the QA Supervisor, this role is responsible for auditing and promoting compliance with quality and food safety procedures, providing support and guidance to the operational teams where required and ensuring standards are in line with business needs and customer requirements.
You will be great at …
- Conducting swabbing and sampling
- Providing support for all visits and external audits where applicable
- Providing cover for the Bake Off Technician in their absence
- Checking each record on the line at least twice per shift and conduct at least one check on the line per record time e.g. metal detection check
- supporting with product launches and similar NPD or trial work
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail
- Assertive – with strong influential skills
- Self-disciplined & motivated - with the ability to work flexibly & unsupervised
- Good time management – with the ability to multi task and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- A Flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- 2+ years quality/technical experience in manufacturing environment preferably food industry
Please apply now!