Quality Manager –Bedford
Love Mondays by finding your ideal Quality role with Lantmannen Unibake!
You will be great at …
- Being responsible for the sites quality standards and supporting its continued ability to produce products to the specified quality standards
- Overseeing the development of the QA Supervisor and team
- Owning the sites traceability system, following up your teams challenge testing to defined customer requirements and frequencies.
- The management of the sites product quality assessment programme to ensure continued improvement.
- Conducting internal GMP & Housekeeping audits at Lantmannen Unibake
- Front facing customers and BRC audits
- Capable of demonstrating leadership and people management skills
- An excellent communicator with strong oral and written communication abilities, who can influence throughout all aspects of the business
- Able to liaise with people at all levels and ensure delivery of work on time
- Able to make pragmatic decisions and solve problems based on a data-given process
- Able to carry out specific tasks with minimum of supervision
- Experienced in planning and organising with good attention to detail
- A HND or BSc or MSc in food related discipline such as Food Science or similar science discipline is required.
- A good standard of education with GCSE’s grades A – C in both English and Maths; relevant A levels or equivalent.
- Diploma in Food Hygiene / Level 4 Food Safety or equivalent qualification
- Intermediate HACCP certificate, internal auditing training
- Technical or Quality manufacturing experience, food environment desirable
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar technical or QA role
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment
Please apply now!