Reporting & Tax Accountant - Milton Keynes
Love Mondays by finding your ideal Reporting & Tax Accountant role with Lantmannen Unibake!
You will be great at …
- Preparation of all monthly, quarterly and annual tax submissions, including VAT (UK, SAR, AUS & Principal), Intrastats (UK & Principal), payroll tax reconciliation, annual corporation tax submissions (UK, SAR, AUS)
- Supporting the development and delivery of financial reports to local managers
- Providing external reporting to our agency partners and ensure comprehensive analysis is available to backup periodic invoicing
- Supporting all budgeting and forecasting for capital projects and aligning reporting for local accounts, group accounts, statutory accounts and tax accounts for fixed assets
- Familiar with varied international business models and the legal and tax consequences associated with them
- IT proficient with intermediate/advanced Excel skils
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Able to investigate all new tax challenges through appropriate channels
- 3 years minimum experience of day to day tax accounting to include VAT returns, payroll submissions and annual UK corporation tax returns
- Experience of working with and utilising at minimal cost external tax consultants
- Specific UK tax & VAT knowledge
Please apply now!