We are looking for a Supply Planner in Järna to strengthen our Nordic Planning team. In this position, you will be a key player in securing supply within our well known and popular products in the Pasta- and GoGreen-category. If you enjoy responsibility and cross-functional involvement, within a producing food company, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
This is what you will do
Cerealia’s planning-function is on an exciting journey to master efficiency in our end-to-end execution, by improved planning processes. We work for an engaged and empowered organization, which provides mandate and responsibility so that your contribution is clear and has an impact. Our ambition is to be closer to operations, to enable better day-to-day decisions. In addition, it is expected to make recommendations and drive continues improvements towards future excellence.
As Supply Planner, your day-to-day tasks include balance inventory against forecast and customer orders, analyze utilization, capacity, and incoming goods to create the right conditions for cost-efficient production and service level. You also purchase direct material, handle invoices, and manage claims towards our suppliers. You are a vital player in ensuring our targets for Customer Service Level (CSL), Days in Stock (DIS), scrapping, as well as driving productivity, cost efficiency, and process development. You will work closely with production, demand planning, suppliers, and several other stakeholders, both internally and externally. You will also be contributing and sometimes lead the supply review meetings within our sales and operations planning (S&OP) process.
You will belong to the Nordic planning organization, and together with ambitious colleagues, you will continuously develop our way of working within Supply Chain. The position is located in Järna and includes trips to other locations within Cerealia, estimated to 1-2 days a month. You will report to the Supply Planning Manager in Malmö.
This is what you need to succeed
- A master or bachelor degree within supply chain, logistics or equivalent
- Experience and good understanding for supply planning and S&OP within FMCG, preferable from previous positions as supply, production or call-off
- Good knowledge of IT/ERP systems, preferably M3, SWB, Cognos or SO99
- Strong communications skills, written and spoken, in both Swedish and English
- Passionate about food production and how the value chain, flows and processes works and effects the business in total
- A self-driven and structured person with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Interested in continues improvements within the value chain and wants to contribute to our ongoing development projects
- Confident and enjoys to work independently, but with a lot of interactions
- Analytical and trust your ability to make decisions and influence stakeholders. You’re comfortable in balancing different viewpoints and combine these in your decision making.
You also share our values of Openness, Holistic view and Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from field to fork.
What we can offer
We are a large international group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain – from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
How to apply
As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible but no later than the 15th of November. If you have any questions, please contact Mikaela Schönström at firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome with your application!