The Global Graduate Program is a two-year program for candidates with a Master’s degree.
For the duration of the program, you will focus on on-the-job training and a hands-on approach that offers you the opportunity to learn by doing. We will expose you to the full value chain from kitchen to conscience whilst giving you a deep insight into a global growth organisation and provide you with the advantage of building a strong network with some of the best people in the industry sector.
The program comprises of fixed and flexible elements embracing the global business. This involves global assignment within core business areas in our Lantmännen Unibake units around the world – of course depending on your end position upon graduation.
What we require:
- English language ability to the standard of professional working proficiency.
- International mindset and mobility during and after the program.
- Master degree pass rate (or projected pass rate) focused on finance or business subjects and able to start in September 2019.
- We expect you to be residing in the country that you apply to at the start of the program and that you have legal rights to work in the participating countries for the rotation in year two.
- Maximum of two years’ work experience.
- A personality that fits with our values - open, drive, holistic – with the ambition to start a successful career, the will to learn and to go the extra mile.
- A qualitative review of the application would then follow, focusing on the substance of the resume and motivational letter.