Step 1: Online application
You can apply via our LinkedIn career page and send both your resume and motivational letter. Please let us know why you would like to join us, what your ambitions are and what you would like to develop to start your career!
We select graduates on the following criteria:
- English language ability to the standard of professional working proficiency.
- International mindset and mobile during and after the program.
- Master degree pass rate (or projected pass rate) focused on finance, business subjects and supply chain.
- Legal right to work in the participating countries.
- Maximum of two years’ work experience.
- A personality that fits with our values - open, drive, holistic – with the ambition to start a successful career, the will to learn and to go the extra mile
- A qualitative review of the application would then follow, focusing on the substance of the resume and motivational letter.
Recruitment is closed
Step 2: Online assessment
If you successfully pass the initial screening stage you would then be invited to participate in our online assessment to support selection to the final stages. We partner with Cubiks and use their cognitive and personality tests to make the next selection step. You will always get written feedback on your assessment, also when you are not invited for the next step.
There is nothing more important to start your career in a company that fits with your personality in which you can grow as you can be yourself. Therefore fill in the assessment as who you are, not who you think that we need. All you need is to be yourself!
Step 3: Skype interview
We will ask you about your ambitions during a speed date call to align your and our expectations. We will also use the assessment results to understand more about your personality and how this would fit with our culture.
We trust that you will have enough questions to ensure that you are joining a company that fits with you. You need to feel comfortable that this is the right step to start your career and that you can develop your full potential by joining us.
Step 4: Business case
We will invite you to the bakery that you will start with. You will meet the senior management team of the country, your future manager and present a business case that you have prepared.
Do you see yourself working in this environment and do you hit it off with the people that you meet? We are looking for a perfect match!
Step 5: Final interview & offer
Is the chemistry there? Then we will invite you for a final interview with our global executive team who will check your appetite for more and if you have what it takes to join our fast track global graduate program. We will offer the selected graduates a contract to start with us, starting September.
You can enjoy the summer and start fresh with energy on your working life. The contract is a document that we make with you in which we commit that we will do our utmost to spark you to your fullest potential, you will need to do all the hard work, but we will support you along the way.
We are looking forward welcoming you to our Unibake family.