Mission and purpose:
The mean purpose of the function is to assure a constant and high product quality level, in line with the customer requirements and the set specifications.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Implement, evaluate and enhance the quality monitor, leading to product quality improvement actions and transparent communication of the results through the organization.
- Collect relevant data, process and interpret and link the quality results to the production processes in order to have more stable product quality, with objective parameters to improve and follow-up.
- Support the company & quality strategy by follow-up new developed products and assure the same quality level after the release of the item to the production department.
- Understand the customer requirements linked to product quality and translate these into product specifications, in order to deliver products in line with the customers’ expectations.
- As Product Quality Engineer you report to the Quality Assurance Manager and work in close collaboration with the product development team.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in engineering sciences and can look back on some experience in an industrial production environment.
- You are an analytical, pro-active and a communicative team player. You know how to motivate people to work with changing working methods.
- You possess good organization and planning skills.
- You like to continuously improve
- You are familiar with traditional PC tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and you have affinity for new software systems.
- In addition to your fluent knowledge of Dutch and English, a good knowledge of French is an added value.
- You are flexible in working hours, as our production runs 24h-24h and assurance of quality might be needed out of normal working hours. A correct balance between work and private time is always respected.
- A fascinating job in an international company in a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- A professional environment with clear ambitions.
- Numerous development opportunities in a continuously evolving company
- An attractive wage, supplemented by extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers.
Jan de Winne, HR Talent & Development Manager