In order to strengthen our business within functional and medical foods, we are now looking for a new colleague.
Lantmännen AS-Faktor is fully owned subsidiary to Lantmännen Ekonomisk Förening focusing on the development and sales of functional and medical foods as well as health ingredients for food and feed. We also run a development project in order to bring a prescribed pharmaceutical to the market in the future. In order to secure that we have the most skilled persons in our organization, it is to a large extent virtual, consisting of four employees and some fifteen highly skilled commercial and scientific consultants.
The company is in a build-up phase with an entrepreneurial spirit within the frames of a large corporation. You will be an important part of building a new business within the frames of the Lantmännen group.
The role as Business Developer is located in Stockholm, Kungsholmen. In this position you will report to CEO AS-Faktor.
Your challenge will be
- Sales and marketing responsibility for the two medical products SPC-Flakes and Salovum.
- The launch of a new product during spring 2019
- Search of potential partners outside Sweden for existing and new products
- Business intelligence
- Our web-page and digital marketing
- Ongoing contacts with customers and health-care personnel in Sweden and abroad
- Marketing planning and budgeting
We believe you have
- University degree in business administration or similar.
- Several years of experience from sales and marketing of OTC-pharmaceuticals, food supplements or functional foods in both retail and via pharmacies
- Knowledge regarding how to build and work distributor networks is valuable
We believe that you are
- Someone with an entrepreneurial approach
- A person who to take initiatives and can set and target deadlines
- Fluent in both in Swedish and English (writing and speaking).
- Last, but not least, you share our values - Openness, Holistic view, Drive - and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
We are looking for skilled employees who can add value to our business. We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
We are looking forward to your application before 16th of January 2019. If you have any questions, please contact Lars Franzén at 0702-148841 or email@example.com. For more information about the present portfolio, please visit www.as-faktor.se.