Do you want to play an important role in our future talent strategy? We have entered the next phase of creating a global focus and structure to Talent Acquisition in Lantmännen Unibake. We are in the early stages of this journey but already evolving with pace and with great successes achieved.
It’s a great time to join and contribute to this exciting opportunity. In this role, you will focus on building strong pipelines of top talents within our industry. You will join our Global HR Team and will have a huge impact in on the growth of our company through innovative sourcing strategies that meet our business needs and exceed our candidate’s expectations.
As a key member of the Global HR Team, this role focuses on continuing to build a high quality level hiring capability for our business. You will develop and execute successful talent acquisition practices with focus on direct sourcing via social media leveraging on our new employer branding strategy. You will report to our CHRO and facilitate the Talent Acquisition team in the countries that we operate in.
This role will manage and support the strategic talent acquisition approach, with a focus on ensuring a high quality, consistent candidate experience, and creating a compelling people brand in the marketplace. You will be responsible for bringing critical market insights to our talent conversations as well as being accountable for building an effective external talent pool.
- Responsible for the sourcing strategy and the employer branding across the global business.
- Facilitate the Talent Acquisition team across the countries we operate in, providing clear goals, processes, tools and training that help them to perform, work efficiently and continuously raising the bar.
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise around sourcing/interviewing techniques to further develop the Talent Acquisition practices across Lantmännen Unibake.
- Develop, improve and execute recruitment plans and campaigns to attract new talent to meet hiring targets.
- Find, engage, attract, both active and passive talents from LinkedIn and other direct sourcing tools and manage the feedback process, including rejection and shortlist.
- Analyse candidate profiles against job requirements to identify the best candidates for our business needs.
- Conduct (pre-screening) interviews with prospective talent to determine match/fit for current, and future opportunities.
- Drive a quality recruitment experience with outcomes appropriately balanced across cost, quality, and time to fill.
- Manage and report on critical KPI’s.
- Develop direct sourcing and networking activities, positioning Lantmännen Unibake as an employer of choice and sharing our commitment as a great place to work.
- Maintain an active network through industry contacts, recruitment agencies, and employee referrals.
- Work closely with the HR community to identify and anticipate the hiring needs of managers, and develop suitable talent pipelines (identifying, approaching and shortlisting potential talent and moving them towards a successful hiring outcome).
- Research and gather insights on hiring and functional/market intelligence to enhance level of business engagement.
- Master degree in HR, Business administration, Psychology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition within a global environment.
- Demonstrable success and experience in direct sourcing strategies and execution.
- Comfortable in developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative problem solving for difficult search assignments.
- Drive for results – driven to deliver top quality results with a sense of urgency, within a sometimes ambiguous and evolving environment.
- Designed and delivered a quality recruitment process with the candidate/customer at the heart of the process.
- Understanding of talent management and how talent acquisition enables great talent management.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and an open, friendly culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and competencies.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive work environment within a highly successful international bakery group where you will be able to impact the talent acquisition agenda as well as the employer branding strategy.
Apply through the LinkedIn link before 14 December 2018. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/980219986/