Blue Cheese, Bacon and Fig Burger
Serves 10 People
- 10 Brioche Buns
- 10 pcs beefburgers (200g)
- 250g blue cheese (Sliced)
- 20 slices of crispy bacon
- 100g fig jam
- 200g lettuce
- Salt & pepper
- Toast the bun, usually brushed with a little oil or butter to gloss up the bread.
- Coat the top and bottom of the bun with roughly one tablespoon of fig jam on each lid.
- Then add a layer of salad on the bottom and sprinkle with a little coarse ground black pepper.
- Grill the burger, adding the blue cheese once nearly cooked so it melts over the top
- Add the burger and melted blue cheese on top of the salad
- Top wth 2 slices of crsispy fried bacon
- Add the top and serve