Salmon and Sour Cream Slaw Burger
Serves 10 People
- 10 pcs Glazed Bun
- 10 pcs Grilled Salmon Filet (200g)
- 150ml Sour cream
- Salt & Pepper
- 400g cabbage (red & white)
- 2 Spring onions
- 1 Cucumber
- 50g Chopped parsley
- 300ml Sour cream
- Season with freshly squeezed lemon or lime
- Toast the hamburger bun, usually brushed with a little oil or butter to gloss up the bread.
- Mix ingredients for the coleslaw include the sour cream
- Add the grilled salmon filet.
- Top with the sour cream slaw