Ultimate Hangover Burger
Serves 10 People
- 10 Light Sourdough Gourmet Buns
- 10 pcs Beefburgers (200g)
- Dijon mustard
- 10 Pickles
- Crispy Onion
Breaded Pickles with Roasted Onions
- 10 Large pickles (sliced lengthwise)
- 200g Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 200g Fried onions (crushed)
- 100g Butter
- 200g Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon (or to taste)
- Toast the bun, you can brush with a little oil or butter before to gloss up the bread.
- Add Dijon mayonnaise and ketchup on the bottom and cover it with crispy fried onions.
- Add the grilled beefburger with melted cheddar cheese on top and add lots of breaded pickles, before putting on the top lid.
Breaded pickles with roasted onions
- Cut the cucumber pickle sliced lengthwise
- Dip in flour, then in egg, then in fried onions
- Cook in pan with butter or fry until they turn golden brown and crispy.